Ad Performance Account Manager - Amazon.ae - Dubai
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices.
If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organisation working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a results-oriented Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers to make effective, analytically driven marketing decisions. As an Account Manager, you will manage and deliver against difficult advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets.
You nurture customer relationships, identify/close revenue driving actions and develop your client’s portfolio. Additionally, you will be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalised campaign recommendations to meet your customer’s business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Sales, Product, and Retail partners. The Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
- Use knowledge of Amazon Advertising full-funnel ad products and measurement to craft tailored proposals for customers.
- Own all facets of the account management process for medium to large accounts, and develop strategic relationships with key points of contact.
- Hit or exceed revenue targets for assigned book of business.
- In partnership with the account team, develop annual brand and media strategies that map to customer objectives.
- Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy.
- Evaluate KPIs and optimise campaign performance using a data driven approach.
- Educate advertisers on performance metrics, category trends/approaches, and consumer insights using existing and/or customised insights.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction.
- 4+ years of digital advertising or equivalent experience
- Experience analysing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Excellent oral and written communication and ability to influence internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability with interpreting large data sets to make recommendations to clients or customers and/or internal partners
- An ability to deal with ambiguity. Can deliver results and drive change in loosely defined situations
- Outstanding MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Digital Advertising focused degree and/or coursework
- Display advertising sales/marketing experience
- Programmatic advertising experience
- E-commerce advertising experience
- Search advertising experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorise the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorise the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
- 4+ years of digital advertising experience
- Outstanding MS Office skills