HR Business Specialist - Vodafone - London, UK
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Role: HR Business Specialist
Location: London, Paddington
In this role you will implement the global HR-agenda for the Group Network Organisation in Group Technology through client facing business partnering and support of HR strategy aligned projects.
With us you will:
- Focus on the provision of HR advice and administration and provides generalist HR services across the business function in line with HR procedures and concepts.
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner on the execution of HR processes and programs for a defined business area, including headcount, reward, performance, etc.
- Ensure consistency of HR policies and processes across multiple markets
It would be nice if you have:
- Good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive experience and supports the execution of local people plans through the provision of advice and execution of administrative activities;
- A track record of supporting teams to deliver activities related, but not limited to Resourcing, Reward and Recognition, Learning and Development, PD and Talent and International Mobility
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way;
- Acts as a point of contact for the business function and resolves problems using established precedents and methods to ensure all business areas’ issues are resolved;
- Perform other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5 days) plus public holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension matching scheme of up to 10%
- 5 paid days leave for charity projects
- MyChoices portal - cycle to work scheme, 100’sof retail discounts, shares and salary sacrifice schemes
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Interest free commuter loan
- Global parental leave policy for all new parents coming in 2020 which includes 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary
- Access to Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Reward and Recognition
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.