Order Management Specialist - GE Healthcare, Dubai
Job Description Summary:
Create the future of healthcare.
Join our mission to create a world where healthcare has no limits. We're not just evolving today's technologies, we're pushing the boundaries of what care means. Together, we're building a community of diverse perspectives, giving ideas space and energy to grow and succeed. Every day, we confront the biggest challenges in healthcare and deliver solutions to make it more personal, human, and connected. Tomorrow is always in the hands of those with a passion and drive to make the world better. Here, our future is limitless.
- Plan and proactively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from order entry to a collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (Installation Team, Finance, Logistics).
- Order entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimise sales transfers.
- Monitor the customer plan versus actual to proactively reduce span in the order fulfillment and the on-time delivery of the equipment.
- Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before order entry.
- Confirm customer requested date and plan the backlog management.
- Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
- Reviews weekly business sales.
- Set up contract review with finance and commercial operations teams.
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory.
- Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
- Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
- Follow up on collections issues due to order operations.
- Provide root cause on defect analysis.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in the Sales Operations/Order Management
- Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Transportation & Customs
- Knowledge of ERP Tools (eOM, Oracle, MyOrders) would be a big plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to document, plan and execute programs
- Project Management
- Team player.
- Committed to deliver
- Ability to use Systems and work in a matrix environment
Additional InformationCompany: GE Healthcare
Industry: Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
Category: Sales Early Career
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
As a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, we enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services.
With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience, we operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health. We are digitising healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Our passionate, caring people are our greatest asset. We foster an environment where we are challenged to be better every day, and where we are encouraged to learn and grow. We unlock ambition so our people can innovate, reach their potential, and deliver transformational care. All so we can change lives and improve wellbeing around the world.
We win as one team and seek to create a healthier world through a culture of focus, ownership and trust. Our people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and a lean mindset to deliver for our customers and fulfil our ambition, purpose and vision.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our values. To act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership - always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from a successful, global organisation, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities within a culture of flexibility and support.
Caring for each other, our customers and our patients runs through the core of GE HealthCare. We focus on your wellbeing through our flexible ways of working, the benefits we offer and the support you get to achieve your best. We're committed to working with our team members to determine where and how our teams can best work and collaborate. COVID-19 safety practices are rigorously enforced, and we follow all government and local guidelines.
Learning and development
Our size and scale means you’re surrounded by career opportunities that will allow you to reach your potential. We help you be your best so we can be the best. GE HealthCare is a challenging and vibrant environment where every day you’re inspired to grow and learn through the people around you, and the work you do.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture of trust and ownership, to deliver for our customers. We recruit, hire, develop and promote the best talent everywhere in the world. We encourage each employee to be their best selves for the company, customers and community. We are committed to an environment where all employees contribute, and the best ideas win every day.
Student and Graduates
Bring your curiosity, passion and determination to do great things - every day.
Begin your career by making a difference
Our mission is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. We rise to the challenge across all of our businesses, our interns and development program participants. They work to solve real-world challenges, often spurring innovations that change the way we do business. We want pioneers, problem solvers, and leaders across the globe to help us shape the world we live in.
Explore our wide range of apprenticeships. From Junior Technicians to Field Engineers and many other positions, there's a wide range of possibilities for starting your career at GE HealthCare.
Internships and Co-ops
An internship at GE HealthCare allows you to explore your future while making a genuine difference and doing work that matters. Many of our interns and co-ops are hired into our prestigious development programs and other entry level positions.
Many of our senior leaders started their careers on a development program. Whether your passion is engineering, Information technology or finance, you’ll find a world-class program that will match your ambitions.
Each year, GE HealthCare hires graduates straight into impactful roles. Find a full-time opportunity that’s right for you.
- Sales Operations 2-5 years' experience
- Transportation & Customs
- Knowledge of ERP Tools
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.