DHL Global - E-Commerce and Domestic Operations Coordinator, Dubai
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist. We offer standardised transport as well as highly specialised end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Danzas AEI Emirates L.L.C. is a joint venture between Al Tayer Group and DHL Global Forwarding. It's the market leader in Freight Forwarding and Logistics in Dubai.
The brand name is taken from the original Danzas Company, now rebranded as DHL Global Forwarding, which was established in 1815 by Louis Danzas. In the UAE, Al Tayer Group started the logistics business in 1989, later rebranding as Danzas AEI Emirates. The company has grown from strength to strength to become the leading logistics provider in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
With a workforce of 1,200 DHL Certified Logistics and Freight Forwarding experts, Danzas puts its people front and center of everything, to ensure it attracts, develops and retains the best team, executes the best operations, delivers the best customer experience, and creates the best results for all its customers and partners. It offers leading transportation solutions by Air, Ocean, and Road. Danzas is the market leader in Customs Brokerage and has won awards for smart freezone and clearance services. With warehouse capacity exceeding 240,000 m2, no customer is too large or too small.
Connecting People. Improving Lives.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate and energetic E-Commerce and Domestic Operations Coordinator to be based in the Contract Logistics Team. In this role, the successful candidate will provide support to the customer by effectively processing all E-Commerce and Domestic Logistics Operations within specified time frames thereby achieving profitability, ensuring high quality standards, accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain regular Attendance in line with Danzas / department policies and ensure to report to FIC / Supervisor in case of late arrival or sick leave before start of the shift.
- Report to Supervisor any non compliant activities
- Follow all health & Safety policies as described in the H&S manual provided during induction
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with colleagues to ensure smooth Operations and healthy atmosphere at the work place
- Perform duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards meeting expectations Productivity standards and accuracy
- Record keeping and administrate functions
- Ensure that the necessary legal & Group's compliance is always met with during clearance and transportation of Richemont products
- Daily execution of E-commerce and domestic shipments based on the cut-off timings and schedules
- Manage and execute same day delivery operations with service providers with efficiency, optimum utilisation and effectiveness
- Manage and execute domestic operations with service providers and retail and wholesale partners
- Co-ordinate and liaise with transport service providers and relevant stakeholders to ensure on time deliveries as per KPI
- Accurate and timely updating of the details on INFOR (WMS), NSI (ERP) & Dubai Trade (Emirsal)
- Execute and collaborate for urgent shipments and deliveries with floor team, transport service providers, Maison's and CRC teams
- Timely and accurate execution of return shipments with service providers, floor team, finance team, Maison's & CRC team
- Reception of perfume inbound shipments (for E-Commerce) and closure in system with floor team
- Ensure all related KPI's are respected as per the SLA agreed with the brands
- Participate in enhancement projects
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting for the function and completion of reports
- Ensure timely customs submission and documentation. Prompt communication and escalation of any issues
Job Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Package, INFOR WMS, NSI and SFCC
- Basic knowledge of Customs procedure
- Self-motivated, Drive, Organised, Honest and takes Initiative
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience in domestic and e-commerce, warehousing & distribution operations
- Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals.
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world's leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries.
Our TOP EMPLOYER prestigious certification attests to our best-in-class efforts to attract and retain talent by fostering a positive work environment and encouraging personal and professional development among employees. The development of talented women in our organisation will be a focus for us and an important part of our DGF Strategy 2025.
We aspire to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF because we have:
- The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
- The most efficient processes and fastest response times
- The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World.
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: Connecting People, improving lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
Danzas is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Microsoft Office Package
- INFOR WMS
- NSI and SFCC
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.