Investment Management – MENA Sales Executive Director - Morgan Stanley, Dubai
We are seeking an Executive Director to join the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Sales team in our Dubai office. Within this role you will have the opportunity to learn and help grow our business. You will be responsible for raising assets across a variety of institutional clients within Dubai and the wider MENA region. This exciting opportunity will part of a team of three sales professionals.
What will you be doing?
Contribute towards development and delivery of long-term strategy for the successful growth of MSIM across the MENA region
Develop client relationships and maintain existing client relationships.
Successfully sell MSIM’s asset management capabilities to a wide range of institutional clients in the financial institutions sector including sovereign wealth funds (SWFs), pension funds, insurance companies, bank trust companies and asset managers
Work actively and collaboratively across the Division to deliver a seamless client experience throughout the sales process
Operate credibly and network effectively across Business Units, in order to leverage cross selling opportunities and deliver the whole of Morgan Stanley to clients
- Develop and manage end-to-end analytics solutions from requirements gathering, establish key metrics, build data pipeline, dashboard, and analyze data to drive the performance of our operations
- Apply quantitative expertise to mine massive amounts of data and extract impactful insights that influence the strategy for the PSO team.
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with cross-functional partners to shape, support, and execute product goals. Identify and share insights and learnings to develop scalable solutions
- Manage complex cross-functional data and metrics projects and programs in a matrix organisation covering a range of areas
- Influence what to build in the next roadmap, understand ecosystems, and long-term trends, identify new levers to move key metrics
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced background within the Investment Management industry. The successful candidate must have worked with a range of clients in MENA, and be able to establish and consolidate relationships across the region.
- A strong, demonstrable track record in sales with institutional clients.
- Fluent in Arabic (reading and writing). Some elements of the business are executed in Arabic.
- Progress toward or completion of CFA qualification, desirable.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Strong team player; ability to collaborate with colleagues across MSIM and the broader organisation.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Where will you be working?
- The role is ideally based in Dubai and requires extensive travel (75% travel time).
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. We can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Europe, Middle East, Africa - United Arab Emirates, Dubai
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree
JOB: Asset/Investment Management
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Executive Director
What We Do
We help people, businesses and institutions build, preserve and manage wealth so they can pursue their financial goals.
Investment Banking & Capital Markets
Corporations, organizations, and governments rely on Morgan Stanley as a global leader in investment banking. We advise clients on transactions including mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, initial public offerings (IPOs), convertibles, share repurchases, debt offerings, derivatives and more.
Sales & Trading
Global institutions, cutting-edge hedge funds and industry innovators all turn to Morgan Stanley for services in market-making, sales and trading, as we work to find new forms of investment to generate superior returns.
With global reach, a collaborative culture and a product suite that targets client needs, Morgan Stanley’s 600+ analysts, strategists and economists provide alpha-generating market analysis and investment research.
Morgan Stanley strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutional investors, corporations and individuals worldwide.
The Institute for Sustainable Investing aims to accelerate sustainable finance and the adoption of sustainable investing strategies across capital markets and drive strategic environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives across the firm.
From our industry-leading startup accelerator and thought leadership to our cutting-edge research and conferences, we identify, develop and execute commercial opportunities, build powerful connections, and leverage intellectual capital to ensure the success of diverse communities.
- Background in the Investment Management
- Fluent in Arabic (reading and writing)
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.