Clienteling Specialist (CRM) - French/Russian - Hugo Boss, Dubai
Job position summary:
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands.
At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions.
What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together, can we create something unique.
Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Support the CRM Manager in achieving the CRM / Clienteling goals and strengthen the client-centric culture within the Flagship store.
- Drive and act as a role model with the retail team to deliver the best in client experience.
- Lead by example, influencing the client advisors in store to increase HBE Member growth & Digital Sales.
- Identify Clienteling needs and report best practices to CRM Manager.
- Proactively develop an instore client outreach strategy based off client reports and identify tactical commercial opportunities to ensure an elevated client experience to elite clients within our Flagship and Event takeover.
- Manage the messaging dashboard with the goal to strengthen HBE member relationships.
- Assisting in the organisation of Clienteling actions: events and client experiences coordination
- Support in the operational organisation of in store and external events in order to support business priorities and contribute to retain and reward existing clients, as well as recruit new clients.
- Collaborate with Store Teams to select clients and coordinate hospitality programs for international/regional events to create exceptional experiences.
- Analyse all events and client experiences results according to the relevant KPIs. Compile feedback reports and provide analysis.
- Experience in the Fashion industry is mandatory
- Fluent in English – Arabic/French/Russian language skills considered an asset
- Strong team player, adaptable and flexible to changes
- Proactive, independent, responsible, creative and self-motivated
- Good communication skills to inspire excitement around the topic and spread Clienteling culture
- Analytical skills with the ability of translating numbers into actionable insights
- Experience of overseeing client development performance including KPI targets
- Experience of developing Client network
- Strong business sense and passion for the field
- Capable to set priorities and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with deadlines, prioritise multiple tasks without losing the eye for details
- We are a global company with our employee representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Company: HUGO BOSS Middle East FZ LLC
Country: United Arab Emirates
Department: Sales & Omnichannel
Experience required: Professional
WE LOVE FASHION, WE CHANGE FASHION!
Along with our brands, we, as a company, are entering a new era, with a new culture and new branding. At HUGO BOSS each of us – as part of the HUGO BOSS family – stands for one mission: ‘we love fashion, we change fashion’. We are achieving this goal by placing our customers at the center, ensuring our ‘product is king’, through digitalised creation, and through an innovative, omnichannel approach. In order to reflect our new, bold mindset, we are transforming our identity, beginning a new phase in our journey to become THE leading tech-driven fashion platform in the world. We invite you to be part of this journey with us.
ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT, PERSONAL OWNERSHIP, TEAM MENTALITY, SIMPLICITY & QUALITY and YOUTHFUL SPIRIT
These are the values that characterise our work. The passion that we put into every process step guarantees the quality that our products are famously worldwide.
We treat each other with respect and work together creatively, it creates a unique working environment. Together, we strive to innovate and not only achieve our business targets, but also contribute to the environment, people and society.
The basis for this? TRUST!
A guiding principle of our corporate culture: Everyone at HUGO BOSS can and should contribute their own ideas and voice their opinions. To do so, we create a space and a work environment where everyone can contribute and unleash their creative potential. Everyone needs to demonstrate courage, spontaneity, and a willingness to take risks: what's important to us is that we learn from our mistakes quickly.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION AT HUGO BOSS
"We want to actively contribute to an inclusive and equitable world, and we need organisations that can help to shape the discourse. The fashion industry has a big societal impact. It has the ability to use its platforms to challenge the status quo and design a better future."
WHAT MAKES HUGO BOSS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
Our employees are high performers, demonstrating commitment and passion. We create a productive working environment to ensure a balance between work and your personal life – for example, through a broad sports portfolio, health promotion, and nutrition. But also through a flexible work structure and special measures to balance career and family. Discover what we do for our employees.
- English – Arabic/French/Russian
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.