System Support Coordinator - Qatar Airways, Doha
Responsible to maintain a database in an MSD system used by QR Corporate Customer Care and record assignments/re-assignments of cases, which includes (but not limited to) GCEO/Executive Management escalations, Social Media posts. Skytrax posts etc. in a timely manner.
- Priorities assignments and registration of Social Media posts including escalations for higher management ensuring the cases are communicated and actioned by concerned in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain a record of escalations for CEO and Case Brief Reports (weekly) in a timely manner.
- Identify, register and compile vital reports received through various internal channels and ensure availability for the department / management information.
- Update or amend case detail fields as per email requests received from the case handlers to ensure accurate data is maintained at all times.
- Respond to on-board Medical Assistance forms to ensure such forms are complete in all aspects. Perform routine checks on missing emails, cases and approvals and ensure all such information is kept available at all times.
- Perform support related duties to run the department functions smoothly on a daily basis. Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the administrative function of the office. Tactfully handle enquiries and/or refer to appropriate personnel/department.
- Independently manage multiple tasks and assigned projects whilst respecting deadlines and simultaneously ensuring the integrity of all information and data.
- Refer routine matters to appropriate person for action and follows up to ensure completion
- Arrange required office equipment for new and existing staff.
- Maintain records of department assets in a timely, readily available and accurate manner.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Ability to work in a cross-culture environment
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
Our world is boundless. Across our diverse portfolio with our vast scale and rapid growth, you’ll find infinite opportunities to develop. Here, you’ll learn from the very best in the industry and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
Reward & Recognition
We celebrate your achievements in many different ways, recognising your ideas and contributions. We offer a range of benefits and rewards based on your role and location.
Life in Doha
Experience a truly global lifestyle in Qatar’s capital. Immerse yourself in new experiences every day, with the international community around you. It's the perfect place for you and your family to explore everything this welcoming country has to offer. From discovering the sand dunes, through to experiencing the incredible art and cultural scene.
WHAT WE DO
From fine dining at 30,000 feet in the sky, creating special moments in our state-of-the-art airport or bringing medicine to people; these are the integral parts that come together to deliver an exceptional experience.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Impossible is only a challenge, and together, we turn challenges into triumphs.
How we work
We at Qatar Airways are united by our differences and driven by our passion. Working with trust and compassion to deliver excellence, we listen to one another, and we celebrate our different backgrounds and perspectives. This is what moves us forward, together.
Job category: Aviation
Company: Qatar Airways
Position Type: System Support Coordinator
Location: Doha, Qatar
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We've grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So, whether you're creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
THE DIFFERENT BUSINESSES THAT MAKE US
We’re 12 different businesses coming together as one. Whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or delivering excellence behind the scenes, you’ll contribute to our unique story and never stop growing.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply, please go ahead and submit your application by uploading your CV and completing our short application form.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team work
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.