Graduate Analyst Program - Campus - Accenture Middle East
Accenture a leading global professional services company.
We provide a broad range of services and solutions in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 738,000 people serving clients in more than 200+ countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
The incumbent should be passionate, curious and a driven team player who is ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture, you'll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Quick Learner and great project management skills
- Ability to lead with multiple stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds.
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills to help clients understand impacts and benefits of technology, move the client organisation to the desired change state and communicate transformation journeys.
- Applying Accenture methodologies that effectively assist in the delivery of the project
- Communicating on an internal and external level that showcases solid influence towards project outcomes
- Monitoring and reporting project status to clients and subordinates in a timely and appropriate manner
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, capable of applying quantitative methods and approaches to solving business issues
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate and lead project delivery both orally and written
The following qualification(s) are required / preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast-paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Our values shape the culture of our organisation and define the character of our company. We live the core values through individual behaviours. They serve as the foundation for how we act and make decisions.
Ethics and corporate governance
Acting with ethics and integrity always has been and always will be the right thing to do.
Our culture of equality
Accenture’s commitment to our people and to accelerating equality for all has never been more relevant than it is today.
Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping AI. Self-optimising systems.
The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down. And the need for rapid business transformation has never been greater.
We meet clients wherever they are on their paths to change—in every industry across the globe—and partner with them to create lasting value in every direction.
- Analytical and organisational skills
- project management skills
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.