Guest Service Agent / Associate - Hilton Hotels, Dubai
A Guest Service Agent provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Service Agent, you will serve on the Front Office Team, to provide services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
A Guest Service Agent truly influences the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Agents serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Calm, efficient, and organised with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Conflict resolution experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities
and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day.
And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts - the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
THRIVE AT HILTON SPOTLIGHT
Our Thrive at Hilton video series features spotlights on the many ways we support our Team Members.
We are not only normalising talking openly about our mental health through vulnerable conversations with one another, but we are also providing meaningful mental wellness support.
We're proud to offer programs such as free counseling, manager resources, a mental wellness hub, complementary access to the Thrive Global mobile app and more.
We're invested in our Team Members and their careers. That's why we offer a library of resources and industry-leading benefits like Hilton’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan, retirement readiness program, financial literacy webinars, and access to same-day earnings through DailyPay.
These are just a few of the ways we’re helping our Team Members and their families build financial wellness so they can thrive now – and into the future.
MEANINGFUL BENEFITS FOR YOUR CAREER & WELL-BEING
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their needs and dreams:
- Best-in-Class PTO
- Go Hilton Travel Discount Program - Hotel rates as low as $40/night!
- Health & Welfare Benefit Plans
- Debt-Free Education
- Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Mental Wellness Support
- Flexible Schedules
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- IT proficiency
- Concierge experience
- High-level of customer service
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.