Account Manager - Zurich Insurance Middle East
Zurich Middle East is part of Zurich Insurance Group, one of the world’s largest and most experienced insurers. Our mission is to help our local community understand and protect themselves from risk both locally and globally.
Reporting to Client Services Manager, the Account Manager - IGRS is expected to maximise assigned client relationships post-implementation through proactive management, effective engagement, communication and to support in retention targets. He/she will also support new business activities and implementation from the point of client training and post implementation reviews.
As an Account Manager, your role will involve:
- Timely service delivery with quality outputs to a portfolio of ZICS customers, brokers and direct accounts assigned.
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships ensuring timely and accurate delivery of agreed outputs/SLA‘s.
- Take a proactive approach to client issue resolution; escalating where necessary and seeing through to resolution by engaging and coordinating with relevant internal stakeholders as required.
- Take an active part in participating in problem solving sessions to address issues and establish solutions with a focus on the 3Cs – Customer, Control & Cost.
- Act as the clients’ primary point of contact and to co-ordinate client responses, liaising with other team members and departments as appropriate.
- Implement new business ensuring a seamless hand over from sales and broker.
- Contribute to service workshops/meetings with brokers under scope of responsibility with a view to improve engagement.
- Obtain customer insights and drive forward service improvement.
- Review administrative and operational solutions frequently to ensure they are efficient, effective and customer friendly.
- Ensure successful maintenance, renewal and retention of the assigned portfolio.
- Manage debt and achieve the relevant KPIs for the assigned portfolio.
- Facilitating surveys to understand perception, improvement areas and opportunities.
- Proactively contribute new ideas to support the improvement of the overall customer experience.
- Take on projects as stretch opportunities to enhance personal development and knowledge.
- Ensure that regulatory and compliance standards are adhered to.
- Model behaviours that demonstrate commitment to corporate values.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/Finance would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years customer service/relationship management experience, preferably within the Insurance Industry
- Understanding of the Insurance Industry and employee benefits
- Involvement in process review and continuous improvement initiatives
- Proactive portfolio management including workflow analysis
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Effective personal organisation and planning skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal)
- Previous experience working within an international and diverse cultural organisation would be beneficial
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service individually and as part of a team
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and external and internal stakeholders.
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that’s what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet.
Location(s): AE - Dubai
Remote working: Yes
Job schedule: Full Time
- Degree in Business/Finance
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.