Consumer Business Support Unit (CBSU) Executive - Citi UAE, Dubai
Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented Emirati employees, and whenever possible, help to grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply! We are looking for experienced Emirati talent interested in AML space. AML is a key risk area for all banks, and this role provides lots of learning related to AML guidelines, policies and procedures.
The Consumer Business AML KYC Analyst is an intermediate-level position, responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) transaction monitoring and KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Conduct client profile reviews for customer accounts
- Review all information and documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Citi standards
- Perform a checker for KYC forms and client profiles according to policy requirements before due dates
- Perform tasks related to transaction monitoring including collecting required information from clients
- Support enhancements emanating from any changes and updates to policies and standards, by undertaking gapping activities, socialising the changes etc
- Support process automation initiatives and timely implementation of new and enhanced policies and procedures
- Perform post-execution quality reviews, data profiling and remediation reviews and assessment of controls
- Assist with any adhoc review
- Update capacity plans and perform time and motion studies
- Perform procedural updates
- Process and publish daily MIS for the team and monthly reports
- Strong written and oral communication skills - Ability to interact and facilitate across diverse audiences, including Senior Management
- Ability to support and obtain buy-in from others and lead by example of high performance
- Relevant experience with similar responsibilities in a high volume, fast-paced environment and industry systems and platforms
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic project participation experience
Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience with contributing to a collaborative environment through knowledge sharing and mutual respect
- Business experience in the Consumer and Commercial Banking industry and experience within a medium/large financial organisation, including knowledge of banking products and different types of transactions and client-facing procedures
- Relevant work experience and understanding of global and local AML KYC regulations, associated risks of non-compliance and changing dynamics, and knowledge of KYC processes throughout the client life-cycle
- Understanding of the inter-dependencies of roles within a KYC process and requirements for KYC Record successful completion across relevant client types
- Experience with regulatory compliance, AML transaction/risk monitoring tools, and solving AML related issues
- Proficient Microsoft Office user (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to perform moderately complex queries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail.
Education: Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group: Customer Service
Job Family: Branch Service
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
We bring the best to our people.
Every day, Citi employees work hard to make a positive financial and social impact in the communities we serve. In turn, we put our employees first and provide the best-in-class benefits they need to be well, live well and save well.
Living well is about more than good physical health – it's about your financial well-being too. That's why Citi offers a variety of comprehensive benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life.
We'll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decision and manage your financial well-being to help plan for your future.
Live Well, Stay Healthy
Citi provides programs and services for your physical and mental well-being including access to telehealth options, health advocates, confidential counselling and more. Coverage varies by country.
Paid Parental Leave
We believe all parents deserve time to adjust to parenthood and bond with the newest members of their families. That's why in early 2020 we began rolling out our expanded Paid Parental Leave Policy to include Citi employees around the world.
Save Well, For Now and Your Future
We empower our employees to manage their financial well-being and help them plan for the future.
Citi provides access to an array of learning and development resources to help broaden and deepen your skills and knowledge as your career progresses.
Be Well, Take Time Off
We have a variety of programs that help employees balance their work and life, including generous paid time off packages.
Support Your Community
We offer our employees resources and tools to volunteer in the communities in which they live and work. In 2019, Citi employee volunteers contributed more than 1 million volunteer hours around the world.
Supporting Our Employees Around the World
Your Citi benefits team works every day to develop, deliver and manage programs that provide protection, security and peace of mind to employees and their families worldwide.
- Proficient MS Office
- Excellent communication
- Global and local AML KYC regulations
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.