Web Optimisation [SEO] Specialist - Qatar Airways, Doha
About the role
As a Web Optimisation Specialist, you will be working within a digital optimisation unit to test new features, functionalities, and content across Qatar Airways' digital channels, qatarairways.com, and the mobile app.
Working with the Testing and Optimisation officer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for successfully running A/B and multivariate tests on e-marketing channels, qatarairways.com and the mobile app.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Executing A/B and multivariant tests and experiences on qatarairways.com, the Qatar Airways mobile app, and other digital channels using testing tools.
- Creating test plans, success metrics, and audience rules, ensuring no collision with other tests.
- Strategically planning and timely executing tests around promotional campaigns, meeting campaign objectives and within set timelines.
- Benchmarking UX and content practices against leaders in the travel and hospitality industry and find testing and implementation opportunities.
- Work with a team of UX and UI designers and research teams to proactively recommend tests of content and functionality on qatarairways.com and the mobile app, keeping in mind the customers' triggers and behaviour at any giving point during the browsing and purchase cycle.
- Assess the effectiveness of test requests from different stakeholders and provide recommendations to further optimise tests to drive the most value.
- Analyzing raw performance data through Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and deliver easy-read reports with actionable insights to product managers and relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinating technical tests with IT partners ahead of time, to ensure optimal execution within the given timelines.
- Collaborating with product owners and different stakeholders to set requirements for user tests.
- Setting tasks and scenarios for user tests and research, conduct them with partners and participants.
- Analyzing and collect feedback for user tests, identifying areas of struggle and improvement, and share the findings with product owners and relevant stakeholders.
- Documenting outcomes, report progress and communicate results and recommendations to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed to the Head of the department.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Previous work experience in a digital optimisation role within a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing and multi-variant testing through testing platforms such as Adobe Target.
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Ability to turn raw and complex data into easy-to-read actionable insights. Excellent communication skills.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
THE DIFFERENT BUSINESSES THAT MAKE US
We’re 12 different businesses coming together as one. Whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or delivering excellence behind the scenes, you’ll contribute to our unique story and never stop growing.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply, please go ahead and submit your application by uploading your CV and completing our short application form.
Job Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Family Group: Qatar Aviation Services
Location: Doha, Qatar
WHAT WE DO
From fine dining at 30,000 feet in the sky, creating special moments in our state-of-the-art airport or bringing medicine to people; these are the integral parts that come together to deliver an exceptional experience.
Impossible is only a challenge, and together, we turn challenges into triumphs.
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK HERE
We’re breaking industry records. We’re innovating. We’ve built a world where everything is possible. And from our home of Qatar, we’re bringing a culture that’s close to our hearts to the rest of the world.
Our world is boundless. Across our diverse portfolio with our vast scale and rapid growth, you’ll find infinite opportunities to develop. Here, you’ll learn from the very best in the industry and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
How we work
We’re united by our differences and driven by our passion. Working with trust and compassion to deliver excellence, we listen to one another, and we celebrate our different backgrounds and perspectives. This is what moves us forward, together.
Reward & Recognition
We celebrate your achievements in many different ways, recognising your ideas and contributions. We offer a range of benefits and rewards based on your role and location.
Life in Doha
Experience a truly global lifestyle in Qatar’s capital. Immerse yourself in new experiences every day, with the international community around you. It’s the perfect place for you and your family to explore everything this welcoming country has to offer. From discovering the sand dunes, through to experiencing the incredible art and cultural scene.
- Google Analytics 4
- Adobe Analytics
- A/B testing
- Bachelor's IT Degree or Equivalent
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.