Sales Associate - Cartier, Dubai
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 9000+ colleagues of 105 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
The Boutique Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining Customer Service as per company standard, generating sales, merchandising, cash register operations, and loss prevention in adherence to all Company Policy. Respect and take part in the implementation of the brand retail policy, promoting the Cartier brand image as per the Company’s directives.
Attend to After-Sale clients in the boutique
1. Sales performance & customer service
- Contribute to the boutique achieving its sales targets
- Assist clients with Customer Service needs maintaining the brands high standards.
- Cultivate strong client relationships. Improve the transformation rate that Cartier Boutique prospects become Cartier customers.
- Ensure that each client receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Customer Service.
2. Stock management and merchandising
- Provide feedback in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock
- Assist actively in the stock transfers when needed between Boutiques or back to Free Zone following up precisely the Boutique procedures
- Actively participate in the visual merchandising of the Boutique implementing required guidelines.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and store housekeeping, including cleaning the products and displays.
- Assist in the inventory process, including but not limited to stock counting and special projects as needed.
- Assist in completing prices changes within the Boutique when required
3. Boutique operations and cash management
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash records at the Boutique’s register
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Implement discounts and gratuities under the supervision of a Boutique manager
- Comply with all safety regulations and Boutique operational procedures including security.
4. Product knowledge & sales techniques
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information; promotions and advertisements.
- Master the Brand's sales techniques as per training received.
- Attendance to required training held online, locally, or overseas.
5. Presentation & visibility
- Maintain boutique tidiness, decoration, and visual merchandising in line with Brand guidelines
- Report maintenance issues to the Boutique Manager
- Represent the Brand by wearing the appropriate uniform and grooming
- Represent the Brand instore and at local events under the direction of Boutique Manager
Cartier, whose name is synonymous with open-mindedness and curiosity, sees beauty in everything. Creativity, freedom, sharing and excellence are all central to its values. This vision enables a creative territory that is shaped around a unique style. From jewelry and fine jewelry to watchmaking and perfumes: Cartier’s creations symbolise the fusion of exceptional savoir-faire and timelessness.
AROUND THE WORLD
A prestigious Parisian Maison opens around the world, now present in 60 countries and over 200 boutiques. Since the beginning, Cartier has drawn inspiration from lands near and far. Around the world, Cartier is looking for passionate, bold and talented people to come on board and help write a joint story that has already started so well.
- Experience in client relationships
- inventory and Boutique operational procedures
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.