Client Service Administrator, Harrods - Cartier, London
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 9000+ colleagues of 105 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Cartier UK, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
Agility and Growth Capability
Continually finds ways to contribute to Success
- Demonstrate and coach organizational agility; successfully pivot and multitask in changing environments
- Promote, lead, and champion change as a positive and necessary part of the boutique’s success at the individual and group level
- Be a subject-matter expert in key areas of the business with boutique teams and key regional/corporate partners
- Demonstrate self-awareness; proactively source and implement feedback from various sources
- Successfully navigate interpersonal group dynamics; react, adapt, and build trust and rapport
- Uphold Cartier values with the ability to project and create an inclusive boutique culture
- Create a positive and productive boutique environment by leveraging both personal and team savoir-faire to always create a highly collaborative network both in person and via telephone
- Look for improvement opportunities within the boutique and take the initiative to propose and implement solutions while ensuring changed behaviors are sustained and consistent
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- You will be responsible for Cartier Client service rules & policies implementation
- Client & notification management will be one of your key responsibilities. This will include recording client data accurately, follow up of repair requests, quality control of repairs, archiving closed queries
- You will create, send and comment the estimate costs of repairs
- You will be the main point of contact for clients, for all matters related to afters-sales
- You will also perform inventories of spare parts and accessories, also you will manage requests for new material
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Client service-oriented, with experience in an administrative role within the Luxury industry
- Client-focused, business acumen, strong solution driver
- Strong command of IT systems & applications
- Proactive and positive attitude towards colleagues and clients, including driving sales
- Emphasis on details, organisation and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills, empathy, self-confidence, integrity, resilience and composure, commitment, discernment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus
- Additional language skills are a plus
Technical skills / abilities
- MS Office experience required; SAP knowledge preferred
- Experience working in luxury retail environment or boutique projects
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the Cartier community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
Cartier, whose name is synonymous with open-mindedness and curiosity, sees beauty in everything. Creativity, freedom, sharing and excellence are all central to its values. This vision enables a creative territory that is shaped around a unique style. From jewelry and fine jewelry to watchmaking and perfumes: Cartier’s creations symbolise the fusion of exceptional savoir-faire and timelessness.
AROUND THE WORLD
A prestigious Parisian Maison opens around the world, now present in 60 countries and over 200 boutiques. Since the beginning, Cartier has drawn inspiration from lands near and far. Around the world, Cartier is looking for passionate, bold and talented people to come on board and help write a joint story that has already started so well.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional language
- MS Office
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.