Operations Coordinator - CHANEL Boutique, Dubai
Based in the Dubai Mall Fashion Boutique, reporting to the Operations Manager, you will act as a key support to the various Operation activities of the Boutique. You will be responsible for providing analysis to support the development of the boutique business.
At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
Reporting & Analysis:
- Elaborate analytical reports to overview the boutique performance on regular basis
- Develop various follow-up dashboards for the boutique stock situation
- Highlight key information regarding specific collection and propose action plans with the collaboration with the Operations Manager and Sales Managers
- Assist the Operation Managers to review the boutique commercial target
- Support the Operation Managers in the quarterly Business review presentation
- Prepare pre-buying reports to underline key figures to the Operations manager and the Boutique manager prior the buying session
- Work closely with the merchandising team on several topics such as boutique performance, stock transfers, deliveries
- Participate in the monthly review with the merchandising team
- Support the Operations Manager in developing and implementing new processes and projects
- Assist in reviewing the boutique procedures (cash, operation, stock) and raise concerns to the relevant departments
- You have a successful experience in Merchandising or Business Analyst preferably in the fashion industry
- You are detail oriented, pro-active, dynamic, and very well organized with a capacity to adapt to a fast-moving environment
- You have a strong interest in fashion
- You are a true team-player with strong communication skills
- You have strong Excel and analytical skills
- Fluency in English is a must
CHANEL is a private company whose values are grounded in creating the conditions for people to perform at their best and feel fulfilled and confident in their work. We care deeply about our employees and strive to create a safe environment that values people's humanity and uniqueness so that they are free to bring their full selves to work and to their life's calling.
Inspired by our founder, Gabrielle Chanel, who constantly pushed boundaries in her personal and professional life, there is no one way forward at CHANEL. We offer a unique work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand, the business, and your motivations, so that together we can unlock the possibilities of your growth.
At CHANEL, being a purposeful and human-driven employer means being intentional, meaningful, and caring in inspiring our people; fostering environments that reflect our strong values; encouraging and enabling inclusion; and investing in work and workplaces that foster collaboration and well-being. This is critical for the long-term success of our business.
ENSURING TIME TO THRIVE
We ensure everyone is nourished to grow, be inspired and feel included for the long term. Such as…
Protecting the first 100 days for our people to create meaningful relationships and understand our culture at the beginning of their journey with Chanel Enabling our people to consider meaningful flexibility within their métier.
ADVANCING INDIVIDUAL AND MUTUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTBy nurturing the whole person, not just the employee, we give people the space and tools to design their impact based on their individual strengths and intrinsic motivations. But they never do it alone.
To create collective success, we promote and value the power of collaboration, and create the conditions for people to optimize their contribution to the business and the Brand for the long term.
We ensure all employees are rewarded fairly and competitively through Performance@CHANEL — considering individual and collective impact—and equipping our teams with tools to understand and accelerate their unique strengths and energizers.
SHOWING HUMANITY AND PROMOTING DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We foster respect, empathy and dignity for everyone. We believe strongly that the diversity of our people across the full spectrum of human differences is essential to our organisation and the connections we have with our clients.
We are intentional in promoting diversity and inclusion, which starts from the beginning by ensuring every job opening is transparently advertised internally, and also creating a fair and equitable process for access to mobility opportunities. Chanel provides a Parental Leave program which supports all new parents, regardless of gender, who grow their families by birth, adoption or surrogacy.
In 2018, Chanel was one of the first luxury companies to offer a minimum of 14 weeks at full pay for all new parents worldwide.
- Fluency in English
- Strong MS Excel
- Experience in analytical reports
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.