Head of Sales - Panerai, London
Founded in 1860 in Florence as a workshop, shop and subsequently school of watch-making, Panerai is renowned for producing high-precision instruments for the Italian Navy with a pulse on innovation and function. Protected by military secrets, these creations were only launched in the International market when the brand was acquired by Richemont Group in 1997.
Today, the Maison advances through cutting-edge research, sustainability, and empowering modern heroes with a team that passionately brings value to Panerai's distinctive mix of Italian spirit and Swiss watchmaking excellence.
Contract type: Position(Permanent, Full Time)
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
Responsible for Panerai sales
- Manage the entire Multi-brands and External boutiques network (3 Boutiques – more to come)
- Depending on profile, the extension of the perimeter to Internal Boutique Management will be considered
- Planning and implementation of the Panerai UK distribution strategy and business development
- Setting the budget along with Brand Director
- Negotiating with Buyers
- Piloting on a monthly and weekly basis, sales budget with Sales coordinator
- Controlling the monthly and weekly product assortment proposals/ replenishments.
- Ensuring that optimal core range stock levels are maintained in the POS
- Ensure stock rotation and aging stock strategy
- Drive the Sell-out in store and ensure regular training in POS
- Setting monthly targets and tailored action plans per POS
- Training in stores of the brand ambassadors and staff in Key Accounts
- Ensure proper sell-out programs and training in the Regional accounts
- Proposing and implementing (along with Marketing Manager) animations in POS
- Monitoring retail sales on a weekly basis and ensure corrective actions are taken in order to achieve targets.
- Organising, preparing and animating a quarterly sales meeting with key account clients.
- Assure the brand image control
- Achieving the best brand visibility and ensure that Panerai is always well merchandised, within the corporate guidelines, both internally and externally at each retailer.
- Assuring the homogeneity of the assortment in POS
- Elaborate business analysis
Submitting to Brand Director a monthly activity report, including analysis of the business, proposals to further growth, market intelligence and competitive information.
- Managing the team
- Managing and developing the team
- Setting targets and monitoring performance
- Supervising their activities on a daily basis
Facilitating after sales service by following customer complaints and making sure issues are solved and both customer and Panerai service are satisfied Implementing companies processes and software tools in POS (repairs, accessories, sales declaration, stock level with Booster, Ipass)
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Business / University degree level + a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position / standalone role
- Premium luxury advantage
- Strongly Sales driven
- Solid Training skills
- Good analytical skills to examine the business (Stock/ Sell-in/ Sell-out/ Sell-through rate/ Stock turnover ratio) and able to propose opportunities and recommendation for further grow.
- Good interpersonal skills to relate to all levels of POS staff: owners, buyers, retail staff and clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- English fluent. French, Italian are advantages.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint): Proficient and up-to-date level.
- SAP system an advantage
- Can successfully cope with travelling lifestyle (UK& Ireland, Switzerland and Italy)
- Likes to work in an dynamic environment
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the Panerai community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
- Experience in Premium Luxury
- English fluent
- French + Italian are advantages
- SAP + MS Office
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.