Senior Client Advisor - Panerai Boutique, Dubai
Founded in 1860 in Florence as a workshop, shop and subsequently school of watch-making, Panerai is renowned for producing high-precision instruments for the Italian Navy with a pulse on innovation and function. Protected by military secrets, these creations were only launched in the International market when the brand was acquired by Richemont Group in 1997.
Today, the Maison advances through cutting-edge research, sustainability, and empowering modern heroes with a team that passionately brings value to Panerai's distinctive mix of Italian spirit and Swiss watchmaking excellence.
Contract type: Position(Permanent, Full Time)
Reports to: Boutique Manager
A passionate, dynamic sales associate to join a professional & exciting team in Dubai, UAE. He / She will be responsible for promoting the brand image and meet or exceed the monthly sales objective, while following all the steps of the sales process and offer an exclusive customer experience in line with the brand guidelines. The sales Associate will be reporting to the Panerai Boutique Manager
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
Responsible for Panerai sales
- Boutique sales: meet & exceed budget
- Private viewing with VIP clients
- Receiving new products – checking & tagging
- Handling discount or gratuity requests or other sales actions in the context of the policy defined by the Brand and Finance department
- Exterior: display windows, lighting, brand name, etc.
- Interior: Point of sale Material, publishing material, Boutique Furniture, lighting, furniture, brand name logo and visuals, catalogues, sales accessories, etc.,
- Monthly stock taking of all items in the boutique
- Consistency with procedures and continuous checking.
- Participating in stock replenishment request
PROCEDURES & REPORTING
- Cash & Invoicing
- Store opening & closing responsibilities as required
- Follow security procedures in the boutique as per brand and group policies
- NSI Entries (invoices + transfers)
- Timely sales reporting
- Repair documentations
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Brand Ambassador attitude to be demonstrated internally and externally
- After Sales Service: providing a high level of follow-on repairs in coordination with Head office and Richemont Customer service Centre.
- Participate efficiently in all CRM activities (daily activities and punctual campaign/programs)
- Database maintenance and growth, in line with KPI’s: building & maintain a long term relationship with existing & new clients
- Proven Experience in a luxury service oriented environment
- Excellent organisation, presentation and communication skills
- Customer focused: strong understanding of service and customer priorities
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle a multiple task simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, level-headed and honest
- Computer skills
- Fluent in English, with a second language advantageous
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the Panerai community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
- Proven experience in a luxury environment
- Fluent in English
- with a second language
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.