Senior Order Administrator - French Speaking, Emerson, Dubai
Emerson Automation Solutions is where technology and engineering come together to create solutions for the benefit of our customers, driven without compromise for a world in action.
This position is opened by the Flow Controls Business Unit which is part of the Final Control Group.
The Senior Order administrator is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and caters to all customers in the Middle East and Africa with specific attention to French-speaking Africa Region.
To receive and process orders from the Middle East & Africa (MEA) customers starting from reviewing the order, follow-up with the factory, handling change orders, until the invoicing stage for the Flow Controls Business Unit equipment’s, spares, and services.
Your role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assume responsibility for MEA World Area order entry on all Flow Controls Main equipment’s, and parts orders received from Local Business Partners/Sales.
- Review contracts and orders received from Local Business Partner (LBP) /Sales with focus on KOB1, 2 & 3 and work with Customer Service, Sales & Plant personnel to resolve issues.
- Load & manage orders into Fisher First 2.0 and Oracle systems and any other internal systems as required.
- Co-ordinate with the Logistics and Warehouse team to ensure that the shipment has been delivered as per the INCO-terms to ensure the continuous progress in the process which will contribute to on time delivery of an entire organisation.
- Check payment terms thoroughly and apply for the bank submission documents i.e. Letter of Credit, Cash Against Document, Performance Bank Guarantee, Advance Bank Guarantee for MRO orders/Small Project orders.
- Setting up customer address in the system for Local Business Partners only.
- Follow-up with factory for on-time delivery
- Co-ordinate with the shipping coordinator for the shipment of items and /or for the submission of necessary shipping documents.
- Forecast the monthly sales plan for Buyout orders and follow up on the same with Customer Service team/Factories as needed to ensure that the forecast is met with.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Line Manager.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure alignment of customer request date with enterprise lead time (ELT).
- Date Management Process Control and Management.
- Receive and manage various types of change orders from MEA Local Business Partners/Sales on time.
- Coordinate and follow-up with the team on aged change orders.
- Review draft LC at Quote stage and provide inputs to Local Business Partners/Sales/Customer.
- Extend support to Quickship and Service team within Flow Controls for review and submission.
- Ensure that necessary docs such as Letter of Credit and Cash Against Document are submitted to Finance as per the requirement detailed in the order on time.
- Ensure that necessary docs/certs are submitted to LBP/Customer as per the requirement detailed in the order on time.
- Define Letter of Credit and Cash Against Document process for Flow Controls focusing on issues and resolutions.
- Ensure Bank Guarantee submission is on-time in line with PO requirement.
- Support with French and Arabic document translation within Flow Controls division.
- Resolve issue with a payment collection and work collaboratively with Finance, Sales and LBP.
- Drive process improvement plans to reduce disputes for the order management team.
- Make recommendations to eliminate non-value-added activities.
- Drive Intelligent automation projects to support lean management principle.
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- B. E /B. Tech/Master's
- Administration & Organisational skills
- IT skills
- 5 years of Experience
- Excellent command on Spoken & Written English
- Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering degree
- Experience in Inside Sales, Order Entry (Technical)
- Good command on Spoken & Written French and/or Arabic (mandatory)
We are uncompromising in our honest and ethical behaviour, which creates trusting relationships with one another, customers, suppliers, and communities.
Safety & Quality
We are unwavering in our commitment to the highest standards of safety and quality for ourselves and our customers.
Support Our People
We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive work environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We actively listen to our customers to deeply understand their needs and deliver the unique solutions that ensure their success.
We constantly strive for improvement in all aspects of our business, guided by metrics, feedback, and our disciplined management process.
We work seamlessly across geographies, platforms, business units, and functions to fully leverage our unmatched breadth and expertise.
We passionately pursue new technologies, capabilities, and approaches to drive tangible value for customers.
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organisation our people are proud to represent.
Competitive Wages and Benefits
We provide employees with an industry-leading pay and benefits package.
We offer quality healthcare coverage for our team members.
Paid Parental Leave
New families can take advantage of our generous parental leave benefits.
Retirement Savings Programs
We offer retirement plans to help employees save for the future.
Career Development Opportunities
We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
Flexible Work Hours
We offer flexible hours, when possible, to help employees achieve work-life balance.
Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs
We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
Safe Working Environment
Safety is a top priority across our global network and facilities.
- Administration & Organisational skills
- 5 years work experience
- French speaker
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.