Citigold Acquisition Officer - Citi UAE, Dubai
The primary role is to expand the high net-worth client base and balance sheet, by acquiring new-to-bank Citigold customers through external and internal referrals.
Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication.
Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
- Responsible for execution of multiple production support functions to fulfill product requirements for clients.
- Provide day-to-day client servicing, handle and provide timely resolution to client issues.
- Complete all assigned tasks on a timely basis with minimal supervision.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Min 2- 4 years of sales experience preferably in the financial services industry.
- Either prior experience of acquiring high-net-worth clients (Priority Banking / SME Banking) or prior experience in investment products, such as, Mutual Funds, Insurance, equity, fixed-income (bonds) will be preferred.
- Other Industry relevant sales experience such as real estate / Assets experience can be considered
Posting Title: Safety Officer
Job Family Group: Customer Service
Job Family: Service
City: Dubai, AE
Contract: Full time
Education: Bachelor's / Master's degree
We bring the best to our people.
Every day, Citi employees work hard to make a positive financial and social impact in the communities we serve. In turn, we put our employees first and provide the best-in-class benefits they need to be well, live well and save well.
Living well is about more than good physical health – it's about your financial well-being too. That's why Citi offers a variety of comprehensive benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life.
We'll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decision and manage your financial well-being to help plan for your future.
Live Well, Stay Healthy
Citi provides programs and services for your physical and mental well-being including access to telehealth options, health advocates, confidential counselling and more. Coverage varies by country.
Paid Parental Leave
We believe all parents deserve time to adjust to parenthood and bond with the newest members of their families. That's why in early 2020 we began rolling out our expanded Paid Parental Leave Policy to include Citi employees around the world.
Save Well, For Now and Your Future
We empower our employees to manage their financial well-being and help them plan for the future.
Citi provides access to an array of learning and development resources to help broaden and deepen your skills and knowledge as your career progresses.
Be Well, Take Time Off
We have a variety of programs that help employees balance their work and life, including generous paid time off packages.
Support Your Community
We offer our employees resources and tools to volunteer in the communities in which they live and work. In 2019, Citi employee volunteers contributed more than 1 million volunteer hours around the world.
Supporting Our Employees Around the World
Your Citi benefits team works every day to develop, deliver and manage programs that provide protection, security and peace of mind to employees and their families worldwide.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review.
- Min 2- 4 years of sales experience
- Experience of acquiring HNW clients
- Mutual Funds
Want early bird access to jobs like this? Subscribe!
You’ll get the newsletters from time to time with hot job openings right before your eyes.